Protect your Branch Connections to the Cloud
Check Point CloudGuard Connect and CloudGuard Edge transform branch SD-WAN Security with the industry’s leading threat prevention, flexibility to deploy in the Cloud or On-Premise, and a unified threat management platform that can reduce operational expenses up to 40%.
Why is SD Wan Security Important?
Connecting branches directly to the cloud using SD-WAN significantly increases security risks. Branches need to protect themselves against sophisticated Gen V cyber attacks.
Check Point transforms Branch SD-WAN Security with CloudGuard Connect and CloudGuard Edge, delivering top-rated threat prevention in the Cloud or On-Premise.
Top-rated threat prevention with 100% cyber attack catch rate
FlexibleFive-minutes to protect your SD-WAN on the Cloud or On-Premises
Unified security architecture reduces OpEx costs up to 40% and CapEx by 20%
Secure Branch Offices On-PremiseSecures incoming and outgoing connections, maintain privacy and compliance
- Zero-touch automates on-boarding sites
- Cloud or enterprise management options
- Maintain privacy and compliance
- Integrated with an on-premise SD-WAN edge
- Lightweight embedded VM with 1 Core, 1GB RAM, 1 GB disk
- Seamless integration with VMware SD-WAN Edge devices
Secure Branch Offices On-PremiseAlways Up to Date Branch Cloud Security for Branch Offices
- Prevent Zero-Day threats with Sandboxing
- Enforce safe Internet use with Application Control and URL Filtering
- Prevent bot access to Command and Control servers
- Inspect encrypted HTTPS channels to prevent threats
- Set policy for thousands of sites and monitor for threats in a single console
Check Point and Leading SD-WAN Partners
Seamless integration with SD-WAN partners makes adding security easy!
Secure Branch SD-WAN Connections to the Cloud